Compliance means adherence to rules, which is why a compliance audit always aims to identify to what degree an organization is committed to abide by certain guidelines. This often concerns adherence to voluntary codes of conduct; that is self-generated guidelines for conduct vis-á-vis customers or internet trading, for example. Other compliance audits verify adherence to legal requirements; that is legal compliance. This may concern areas such as the protection of resources, occupational health and safety, or quality.
Which Is Why DQS
No matter which type of compliance you want to have audited – in all cases assessments by an external, internationally recognized body receive a higher level of acceptance than internal findings. An audit by DQS provides you with the highest standing in the eyes of the public and lawmakers. Take advantage of our reputation as a first-class certification body to improve your own image!
More Advantages At a Glance
- You will receive detailed knowledge about the legal and regulatory requirements that your organization has to fulfill.
- You may identify weaknesses in your management system, and be able to reduce risk in a targeted manner.
- You will determine exactly the degree to which your organization is in accordance with the stipulated requirements.
- You provide evidence of adherence to legal and regulatory requirements by a competent institution.
- You also provide credible evidence of adherence to your own corporate guidelines.
- You demonstrate social responsibility and bolster your corporate values – in short: you improve your corporate image in a sustainable manner.
Benefits of Compliance Audit
- Offer & Contract
- Onsite Assessments
- Know where you stand
Offer & Contract
Take the first step towards your journey of excellence by entering into a contract with us. Our executives will assess your requirements and propose a customized solution.
A deep dive onsite assessment would be conducted based on our defined assessment criteria by an industry expert. We can also tailor make the assessment criteria or use your existing framework to verify the conformance and implementation effectiveness.
Know where you stand
A comprehensive & structured report would be shared identifying both strengths and opportunities for improvement. The report would share some of the industry best practices and give you a roadmap with actionable insights to take your system or process to the next level.
Truly Global Brand
Expert Auditors with High Emotional Intelligence
Local Capabilities & Delivery
Customized, Comprehensive & Actionable Insights
Pioneering Innovative Solutions
Passion for Quality & Excellence
Integrity & Trust