AEROSPACE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AQMS) CERTIFICATION
AS 9100, AS 9110 and AS 9120
AS 9100, AS 9110 and AS 9120 are the International Standards for Aerospace Quality Management Systems.
DQS India gives authorize declarations to AS 9100, AS 9110 and AS 9120 guidelines. These certifications are material to aviation quality administration frameworks of associations that supply to the aviation and resistance businesses. These certifications based on ISO 9001:2015 with extra industry explicit necessities for aviation.
What are the Aerospace (AS) Standards?
AS 9100 Rev D:
A Focus On Supply Chain Management
Leading aerospace companies increasingly require their suppliers to become certified to AS9100 and/or AS9120. This trend to concentrate on only “a few strategic suppliers”, places a heavy emphasis on supply chain management – a development that resulted in significantly increased demand. With an increase to more than 400 certified sites worldwide. DQS ranks among the most significant certification bodies for the aerospace industry. The offices of DQS hold strong market positions. The offices of DQS Inc. in the USA, DQS India and DQS GmbH in Germany hold strong market positions.
Aerospace industry suppliers that compete in an environment of high-risk products, either goods or services, benefit from the AS9100 and 9120 standards. For the manufacturer (AS9100) or distributors (AS9120), these standards strategically enhance their quality management system.
AS9110 is a standard that defines the requirements for a quality management system (QMS) for organizations whose primary business is providing maintenance repair, and overhaul services (MRO’s) in the aircraft industry.
Organizations that successfully establish and implement AS9110 can benefit from a solid quality management system that will boost their performance by:
- Providing access to the best practices of the aerospace industry
- Identifying and maintaining authority requirements
- Meeting or exceeding customer requirements through a system of continual improvement
- Ensures the airworthiness, integrity, and safety of the products that are brought back into service
The AS 9120 standard builds on AS 9100 with additional requirements specific to distributors who carry aircraft components such as fasteners, electronics, and gaskets.
To ensure customer satisfaction, aviation, space and defense organizations must produce and continually improve safe, reliable products that meet or exceed customer and regulatory requirements. The AS 9120 standard was developed for distributors and suppliers working with OEM customers, producing parts and materials in the aviation, space, and defense industries.
AS 9120 focuses on product safety, performance, and conformity to specifications. The standard also ensures that materials are handled properly through the chain of custody, traceability, and the availability of records.
When your organization aligns to the AS 9120 standard you will not only gain quality and efficiency benefits but also be better aligned to exceed customer expectations.
What are the benefits of certification to the Aerospace Series of Standards?
- Limit business dangers including administrative dangers and potential lawful liabilities
- Convey items that reliably meet client prerequisites.
- Get a posting in the Online Supplier Information System (OASIS) database.
- More noteworthy consistency and detectability of items and administrations, implies issues are simpler to maintain a strategic distance from and amend.
- Improvement of procedures and operational efficiencies implies cash spared.
- Become a favored provider and increase client and partner trust.
- Constantly improve and win more business in local and worldwide markets.