International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS)
DQS India is organizing 16 hours online Internal Auditor Training Program on International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS) ISO/TS 22163:2017.
Date: April 7th to April 10th
Training Duration: 16 Hours with 4 hour session each day
Fee: INR 5900 (inclusive of GST @18%)
Online Exam to be conducted on the final day of the session. On successful completion of the course, a Certificate will be awarded.
- Interested candidates, please confirm your registration by making payment by clicking on the above link and send confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once we receive your payment: you will receive a Registration confirmation mail for the Webinar and details on joining the webinar
- A password will be shared to all registered participants on 7th April to join the webinar on the scheduled time.
On-line session on MS Project
DQS is organizing Online practical training on MS PROJECT on 7th-8th April 2020. At the end of the course, participants will learn important tips and tricks for working with user-defined views and project management techniques.
Timings:- 9.30 PM to 1.30 PM –( 4Hrs)
For registration, please contact:
Mr. Siju Nair
AGM – Business Development ( MTS)
Ph +91 80 666 16500 | Mob +91 97310 66176 | Fax +91 80 6661 6530
Benefits of Ms Project Online Session:
- Effective hands-on training through our web-based Live learning system.
- An opportunity to learn various methodologies to prepare excellent real time reports on various management activities by using MS Project ie. Analyse resources, check budgets, evaluate timelines and measure progress and to foresee resource requirements.
- Course will help to manage multiple tasks, submit timesheets, flag issues and risks.
Defining New Product Development Process
DQS India is organizing a free webinar on Defining New Product Development Process.
Every product/service undergoes a life cycle and at the end, it must be replaced by the better product as per the customer demand. Effective ways of managing new product development processes ensures companies long term sustenance and competitive advantage.
Date: April 13th
Training Duration: 04:30 pm / 45 Minutes ( 30 Min Session + 15 Min QA )
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2088088435815096588