ISO 14015 (Zero Waste Landfill)
Zero Waste is a set of principles focused on waste prevention that encourages the redesign of resource life cycles so that all products are reused. The goal is for no trash to be sent to landfills, incinerators, or the ocean.
Advantages of “Zero Waste to Landfill Certification”
- Identify and reduce a product’s or process potential environmental impact
- Lower costs by reducing raw material consumption
- Promotes social equity and helps in community building
- Minimizing Waste Generation and Promoting circular economy.
- Helps organization to build their business strategy with respect to Waste management
Our Services for Zero Waste to Landfill Certification
- Experts at Deutsch Quality Systems (India) Private Limited will help you determine the Waste generation at facility, part of your life cycle assessment.
- Improve your market position with Effective implementation of strategies for the organization
- Acceptance of the proposal with agreed methodology
- Submission of data as requested after signing the contract
- Evaluation of documentation by Deutsch Quality Systems (India) Private Limited & release of desk review and onsite assessment report with gap analysis
- Submission of final documentation along with corrections / additional clarifications as applicable
- Final Evaluation documentation and recommendation to Final Approver of “Deutsch Quality Systems (India) Private Limited”
- Award of Certification by “Deutsch Quality Systems (India) Private Limited”
DQS has developed methodology for evaluation of waste reduction efforts. The methodology is also dynamic in nature as it establishes baseline waste generation, enumerates waste diversion rates and establishes benchmark for continual improvement of diversion rate. “Deutsch Quality Systems (India) Private Limited” Credit criteria will be applied for awarding the certification level
The process starts with the client’s needs and expectations. DQS wants to learn about the client’s organization, its management system, size and types of operation. Together both parties will define objectives for the assessment and/or certification, including applicable standards and specifications.
DQS will provide a detailed offer for assessment and certification services, tailored to individual client needs, based on the information provided initially. A written contract will specify all relevant deliverables as well as applicable assessment and certification criteria.
A pre-audit can serve as initial performance or gap analysis, identifying strengths and areas for improvement. For larger assessment and certification projects a project planning meeting provides a valuable opportunity for the client to meet the lead assessor and develop a customized assessment plan for all functions and locations involved. Both services are optional.
The assessment procedure itself begins with review and evaluation of system documentation, goals, results of management review and internal audits. During this process, it will be determined whether the client’s management system is sufficiently developed and ready for certification. The assessor will explain findings and coordinate any required activities to prepare for the on-site system assessment.
The assigned auditor team will audit the client’s management system at the place of production or service delivery. Applying defined management system standards and specifications, the assessment team will evaluate the effectiveness of all functional areas as well as all management system processes, based upon observations, inspections, interviews, review of pertinent records, and other assessment techniques. The audit result, including all findings will be presented to the client during the closing meeting. Required action plans will be agreed upon as necessary.
The independent certification function of DQS will evaluate the audit process and its results, and decide independently about issuance of the certificate. The client receives an audit report, documenting the audit results. When all applicable requirements are fulfilled the client also receives the certificate.
Either semi-annually or at least once per year, there will be an on-site audit of the critical components of the management system. Improvement potential will be identified, with a focus on continual improvement and sustained effectiveness.
A management system certificate is valid for a limited period of time, frequently for a maximum of three years. At the end of this cycle, a re-audit will be carried out to ensure the ongoing fulfillment of all applicable requirements. Subject to this fulfillment, a new certificate will be issued.
DQS is one of the leading Management System Certification, Audits, Assessment & Training organization globally.
Truly Global Brand
Expert Auditors with High Emotional Intelligence
Local Capabilities & Delivery
Customized, Comprehensive & Actionable Insights
Pioneering Innovative Solutions
Passion for Quality & Excellence
Integrity & Trust
Want to Know more?
Ph: (080) 6661-6565 | +91 924 320 3043 | E: Sales.Support@dqs-india.in